Tuesday, October 13

Some old favorites

It never gets old looking at some old pictures on the computer. Looking back on fun times is always good. Hope you enjoy some of my good memories!

Its the world debut of the "JIG" Soon to be a world sensation!!!

Molly is pretty good at one thing. You guessed it. Laying next to my dad while he is gardening.


An image from the Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival. We were too cheap to go in, but there were some great flowers on the outside of the gardens that we could take pictures of and see just the same.
Looks like this guy should be on the cover of GQ. Don't you think? Or at least a Rolex ad.

One of my favorites from Arches National Park in Moab
Nothing like being lonely in your cage all day. BAAAAAAHHHHHH
Just some good ol' boys gettin down on the pond."Stay in the front seat, stay in the front seat, stay in the front seat." I don't want him to yell at me again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment