Sunday, September 27

Its Coming!!!

I cant wait for winter. Think i'm just going to ski this year. I taught at solitude last year and had no time to ski. Not COOL! Dad and Lisa bought me the Alta Silver pass this year. (Thanks guys!) This gives me 39 dollar lift tickets all year long at Alta! Cant wait for those days off with 42 inches of fresh stuff. I often go to Alta.com to check out the Snowfall depths during the season and to look at the pictures of the day. Right now the Trees are beginning to turn. Another good site for pictures and current weather in the Canyons is snowbird.com
There's something about ski goggles that makes you cooler than everyone else!
These aspen trees were in Honeycomb Canyon at Solitude. This was taken on one of my few days of free skiing last year. The fact that it was my day off and also a beautiful day was just the perfect storm.

I often see moose in this meadow and it is also a popular sledding hill. Its not uncommon to see people sledding within 20-30 feet of a bull moose. You really cant see the hill off to the right. I don't think it compares to The Edinboro Holiday Inn hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment