Monday, September 28

Fall is on the way

I know, We go up to AF canyon almost every day. The leaves are really turning and it is supposed to snow on Wednesday. That means that most of the leaves will be down after the storm. We took a pizza up (not Barbato's) :( We are heading up when it snows. The snow on the trees and the red and yellow leaves make for an awesome picture. Enjoy today's pictures.I cant get enough of the aspen trees. If you cant tell, most of the pics are Aspens. The yellow that they show in the fall cant even be seen through the lens of the camera. I cant wait to go this weekend when the light is much better.
This aspen grove was at about 8000 feet. I found it interesting that the aspens near 6000 ft were already yellow and near the summit they were still green. This is probably my favorite spot on the whole drive. These trees are enormous.

No comments:

Post a Comment